Come along to learn about the latest information on pregnancy nutrition, exercise, and other valuable techniques to help you experience a happy and fulfilling pregnancy.
Learn to relax and nurture yourself and enjoy the loving connection with your unborn baby, so you can have a calm and enjoyable pregnancy experience and give your baby the best possible start in life.
The workshops will be presented by Molly Knight and Mary Bacon.
- How to deal with health issues during pregnancy
- The optimum dietary requirements for each stage of the pregnancy
- What vitamins and minerals are needed each month in pregnancy for the optimal growth of baby
- Safe herbal and homeopathic remedies during pregnancy
- Targeted exercises for the pregnant mum
- Strengthening the body to reduce things like back problems
- Recovery exercises after birth to regain your shape
Please refer to the following list of dates for these workshops and book online by clicking here.
- 25th May
- 22nd June
- 27th July
- 24th August
- 28th September
- 26th October
- 23rd November
For more details see our brochure Fit and healthy pregnancy flyer 2014
To see details of any of our other events please visit out online shop here