This marinade mix is absolutely beautiful and can be used with any proteins, or on a sandwich.
Mike's Tomato Marinade
- 3 tablspoons of Lemon infused Olive oil, or use plain olive oil and grate 1 teaspoon lemon zest into the mix
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic
- 1 tspn fructose
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 clove garlic – crushed
- 1 tspn Smoky paprika
- ½ tspn chilli powder or chilli sauce or tobasco or use a fresh cayenne pepper.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring often.
- Can be used immediately, or stored in fridge for several days.