Here is how to have delicious home made gluten free coconut biscuits at any time.
- Buy a pack of The Gluten Free Granny coconut biscuits flour mix
- Follow the recipe below.
The Gluten Free Granny coconut biscuits
- 1 x pack The Gluten Free Granny coconut biscuits flour mix
- 200g butter
- 2 eggs – lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Melt the butter and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift the flour mix and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cooled melted butter, the egg and the vanilla essence to the flour mix.
- Mix until well combined.
- Place teaspoon sized balls onto your baking tray leaving a small space between them.
- Bake on middle shelf in oven until golden brown (approx. 15 minutes)